Here at K8Z Cheeky Monkeyz we offer a whole lot more, not only do we offer a range of activities covering our children’s curriculum like majority of other nurseries, we like to think outside the box and offer our children unique experiences, such as:
- Swimming – this promotes physical and gross motor skills and self-confidence in the water alongside being with their friends and having fun this is also therapeutic for our children.
- Children’s Yoga and Meditation – this promotes self-esteem, health and body awareness, flexibility, mindfulness and relaxation.
- K8Z Fitkidz – this promotes physical and gross motor skills also self-esteem, muscle awareness and nutrition.
- Regular Outings – this explores our children’s curiosity and teachers them about different, cultures and communities meeting our children’s holistic, physical, spiritual, emotional, psychological, social and intellectual needs. This feeds our energetic and curious soles.
- Yotism – Yotism is a unique specialised sensory yoga method used to enhance the lives of individuals with Autism and other related symptoms meeting children where they are and helping them learn and progress in a calm and nurturing way.
It's A New Year:
Do You Have Any Questions?
Call Us Now On:
0151 526 8216
What the Parents Say
The staff at Cheeky Monkeys are amazing, very friendly and fantastic with the children. As a full time mum it's difficult to leave your child in someone else's care but my daughter loves going in the nursery due to the strong relationship developed with staff. Attending the nursery has developed my daughter both educationally as well as her social development, she now enjoys making new friends and taking part in the many different activities the nursery offers.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to "K8s Cheeky Monkeyz" the staff are very enthusiastic about their children's learning through fun. You can always guarantee the children will have a busy day here with practical learning. The environment is bright, happy and safe, my twins love coming to nursery and any other events held by the manager Katie Forster. The manager and owner Katie is very passionate about inspiring the children to develop into happy, well mannered and positive little beings. Thank you guys for all your support and motivation!
I have no idea how I stumbled across Cheeky Monkeyz but I'm so glad I did. Having tried several 'holiday clubs' which involved nothing more than the kids being in a room all day, and none of which my son enjoyed, Katie's club is absolutely amazing! The WOW factor is definitely the swimming activities and Isaak loves the time he spends with Katie and her staff so much that he would rather go there than for me to take days off work! All the staff know all the children well, their likes and dislikes and what makes them tick. Ideally all parents would love to spend the school holidays with their kids but for most people that's just not possible; this is definitely the next best thing.